Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back in Taiwan

I am back in Taiwan. I arrived yesterday and everything went smoothly. I want to once again thank everyone for your prayers, I know they made a difference on how everything went.

I am looking for a job, and I hope to find one soon so I can get back into a routine. However it is nice to have a couple of days here without having to work so I can settle in once again.

It has been interesting coming back because I don't feel like I have left home but returned. I guess one of the ways you know you are home is when you finally feel comfortable in the bed that you sleep in.

I don't have much to say now but I thought I would at least drop a line to let you know my status.

I know I am a blessed man based on all the friends I have and how wonderful everyone has been to me.

I love you and hope to hear from you soon.

Blessings In Jesus' Name

Joshua Banda

1 comment:

  1. Hey Josh,

    Glad you're back. Again, sorry for you loss. Hope things go well as you look for another job there. You've been in my prayers.

    Blessings,
    John

    ReplyDelete