Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Job

Hey everyone,

I know that I said that I would try to update every two weeks or so, and now it is almost two months. since I last posted. And I apologize for that. I was not wanting to keep writing that I was still looking for a job, which I did for nearly a month.

But praise the Lord I found a job about a month ago. It is part time and only provides 14 hours a week; compared to working 25 at my last job. However it is a job and it provides me with my ARC, Alien Resident Card.

I have also found another part time job that gives me six hours a week. So altogether I am working 20 hours a week.

I wanted to at least write this much before I let another week pass by without writing. Thank you all for your prayers.

Blessings as always

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment